1.7

50% of our product was damaged due to their bad packing. Still waiting for RMA.

Also, I wrote a review detailing their failings on packing and customer service including having to pay for return shipping myself. That review on their site was immediately removed. You can't believe their reviews if they selectively remove them.

On the packing (since I have to write 100 words I'll go into it more), they stuff the LED tubes in a box with plenty of peanuts around the sides, but the ends are so close to the box end, of course they can be crushed. The box was fine so it was poorly packed so that the box survives, but the product moves around so much on the ends that it is damaged.

Review about: Lbt8F1641 Light Bulb Led.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

1000Bulbs
1000Bulbs Verified Representative

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any confusion.

We do not require customers to pay shipping costs for products damaged in transit. Your two replacement bulbs were shipped out the day after you spoke to your account manager, who will be emailing you the tracking number when one is assigned to the shipment. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

The review system you used on our site is only for product reviews, how the product performed.

Since you received broken lamps, you couldn't review the performance of the product, so the review was rejected by our third party moderation system. Once you receive the replacement bulbs, if you would like to review the product itself, you can do so.