Tried to make a simple purchase on 1000bulbs.com, for some reason the first attempt was declined with instructions to call them .
so i called them and was tersely told to try again , so i tried again and that attempt ended up with a different error.
frustrated i sent a comment to customer service citing my difficulties and displeasure at being ignored when i called in to try and place the order.
i quickly received a response from their customer service rep who also was not interested in trying to process this order . all they recommended was double check the details and try again .
I replied stating i would like to order two bulbs , and this shouldn't be a difficult process also stated i use the same details on other sites and if i do encounter a issue those other sites will help in getting the ordered process.
the response i received was baffling informing that attempting to run the card multiple times would put my card at risk of over draft fees or reducing my credit limit. also they stated, they needed to take steps in preventing credit card fraud. and apologized for not being able to assist me .
At this point i gave up and ordered the bulbs some where else using the exact same details and card number provided on their site. i then sent another mail stating the fact, and enclosed the proof of those purchases going through without any issue . i also stated my displeasure in their service or lack there of, and I also did not like the mentioning of credit fraud as it seemed they were insinuating my attempts were at defrauding them instead of trying to place a order for bulbs.
the last email from their customer support was talking about how secure their site was they were not insinuating any thing, they are protecting their customers .
no where in any of those emails was any effort placed in trying to take my order for two light bulbs .
i just find that unbelievable.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Led Light Bulbs
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- " Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $..."
- "We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16. I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000..."
- "I asked how they were doing in cutting up chickens for their business. As I bit into a wing and the sharp bones that were broken jabbed my gum...."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."